Kids of Flowers

This article I transferred from the old blog.
Tento článok si prenášam zo starého blogu.


Come on, walk with me OVER THE RAINBOW. Colors will come to us.

Come on, try to smell the flowers. You wave your evil with the smell.
Come on, and touch!

Poď, kráčaj so mnou PO DÚHE......farby prídu k nám
Poď, privoňaj si ku kvetom.......vôňou zamávaj zlám
Poď, a dotkni sa!

The Doors - Touch Me

Andy and I
One morning the SUN came up. One morning the WIND is blowing,
wet GRASS, bare feet, the world is laughing with me luck.
One morning came the FREEDOM
The sun heats the hair, though gone are the days
Life offers you freedom, to fly like a bird
Love is peace and peace is love,
it gives you wings so Fly up above the clouds.

Jedno ráno vyšlo SLNKO.........jedno ráno VIETOR vial,
mokrá TRÁVA, bosé nohy,svet sa so mnou šťastím smial.
Jedno ráno.....prišla SLOBODA
Slnko hreje vlasy, hoc preč sú tie časy
život slobodu ti ponúka, letieť ako vták
Láska je mier a mier je láska,
tá krídla ti dá, tak leť až nad oblak.

Andy and I . (Clothes that I'm wearing is my work)

1 komentár: