Summer travel


Our roads lead in different directions. We are looking for different goals. But no matter which way we went, when we come to the finish. And no matter where you come if you gave way more! 

Naše cesty vedú rôznymi smermi. Hľadáme rôzne ciele. Ale nezáleží kadiaľ sme šli, ak prídeme do cieľa. A nezáleží kam prídeme, ak nám cesta dala viac!


So, this is the mentioned photoshoot with Andy (who is a model here) and Charlie. Actually, this is only the first part. Somehow I couldn´t choose fewer photos, so I just chopped into lots :D 
Even of these photos will be taken Catalogue of my clothes (made ​​by me). Really looking forward to it :) 
On these pictures are my dresses. Yellow you have to see on me, but this time I strung them to Andy :D 
More photos will be up soon and will also be video :)

Tak, toto je ten spomínaný photoshoot s Andy (ktorá je tentokrát modelka) a Charliem. Vlastne je to len prvá časť. Nejak som nevedela vybrať menej fotiek, tak som to skrátka nasekala na časti :D
Aj z týchto fotiek bude urobený katalóg môjho oblečenia (vyrobeného mnou). Fakt sa na neho teším :)
Na týchto fotkách sú moje šaty. Žlté ste už mohli na mne vidieť, ale tentokrát som do nich navliekla Andy :D
Ďalšie fotky budú čoskoro a bude aj videjko :)












ps: I don´t care to politics (though I have my own opinion). We go to Kiev (supposedly) give out love and peace :)

ps: Do politiky sa nemiešam (aj keď mám svoj názor), Do Kyjeva ideme (akože) rozdávať lásku a mier :) 


Dresses, hairgrip: Foxy Green / boots: Gregor / black belt: H&M

Photo by Charlie,
styling, edit, dresses by me:

9 komentárov:

  1. hey, gorgeous! take me with you, please! your post made me smile. i look forward for the holiday! kisses and thank you for the high spirits!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Both ov you look gorgeous :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Amazing post. You both look lovely.
    Loving it ! x
    -Ru
    LOVESICKLILAC

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. nemam slov dokonalééé fotky aj všetko:))

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Pekné fotky.

    http://missalexy.blogspot.cz/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. I seriously love these dresses and the atmosphere of these pictures.

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. Great pics!

    xo from Sydney!
    :)

    http://vivid-room.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  8. wow you guys lookin so gorgeous, amazing outfit and really love the shoot!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť