On the caffee or backstage photos


Photo shoot at low temperatures requires a certain resistance to winter. I don´t belong to a very durable and therefore I have to compensate otherwise. How? Make pictures, and run to warm! Ideally somewhere put hot cup of coffee :)

Fotenie pri nĆ­zkych teplotĆ”ch si vyžaduje určitĆŗ odolnosÅ„ voči zime. Ja k veľmi odolnĆ½m nepatrĆ­m a preto si to musĆ­m vynahrĆ”dzaÅ„ inak. Ako? NafotiÅ„ fotky, a utekaÅ„ sa zohriaÅ„! V ideĆ”lnom prĆ­pade si niekde daÅ„ teplĆŗ kĆ”vičku :)



This clothing you've already seen (if you're already on my blog). The photo with this look I even wrote not 1 but 2 articles! These pictures are after a photo shoot, but I didn´t want to leave them for myself. So I pulled them now: D 
By the way I drink decaffeinated Late, and you?

Toto oblečenie ste už videli (ak ste už boli na mojom blogu). K fotkĆ”m s tĆ½mto lookom som napĆ­sala dokonca nie 1 ale 2 člĆ”nky! Tieto fotky sĆŗ už po fotenĆ­, ale nechcela som si ich nechĆ”vaÅ„ sama pre seba. A tak som ich teraz vytiahla :D
Mimochodom ja pijem bezkofeƭnovƩ latƩ a vy?

coat: Fuchs Schmitt / jacket: Cubus / vest: gina tricot / shirt, shorts: Foxy Green remake / tee, necklace: Foxy Green / knee socks: N/A / boots: Gregor

5 komentƔrov: