80´s - 90´s

I moved here, but there are things that I would like to take with me from old blog here. Things that have been part of my life and my work. Because who wants to start again, must first organize everything old.
Therefore, keep patient with me and let me reminisce a little.
These photos are from my very first photo shoot with Andy and the first shooting on a specific theme.
She needed help with photos to school.

Presťahovala som sa sem, no sú veci, ktoré by som si chcela vziať zo sebou zo starého blogu sem. Veci, ktoré boli súčasťou môjho života a mojej práce. Veď kto chce začať odznova, musí si najskôr usporiadať všetko staré. Preto majte so mnou trpezlivosť a dovolte mi trochu zaspomínať.
Tieto fotky boli z môjho vôbec prvého fotenia s Andy a prvého fotenia na konkrétnu tému. Potrebovala pomôcť s fotkami do školy.  







Do you think that the first shoot it was bad?
Myslíte, že na prvý shoot to bolo zlé?

0 komentárov: